• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Counter top case breakdown

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I know the silver metal case can be broken down to transport easier, but what about the black 3.0 counter top. Can it be broken down?

This is about as far as it can be broken down without a cutting torch.
4660-1450109482-8a2e13a62ff268d75aee565dc2369fe3.jpg

Actually I mean the little one. This one. But if the tower can be broken down, I'll assume the counter top can as well.
o case.jpg

Sorry I didn't read "Counter". I have one of these packed in the garage, will take a look. It might be one unit spot welded together. I did ship one of these across the US as is. It was about $120 with UPS.

Last edited:
Awesome thanks. I'm trying to figure out how to get 3 of these home in a Nissan Rogue.

Actually I mean the little one. This one. But if the tower can be broken down, I'll assume the counter top can as well.
View attachment 205477
Unscrew the top hatch and you should be able to take it apart there from top....then look under the bottom.

I think 3 of those will fit in a Rogue though without disassembly.

Unscrew the top hatch and you should be able to take it apart there from top....then look under the bottom.

I think 3 of those will fit in a Rogue though without disassembly.

I have 3 adults, one baby in a car seat, luggage, and whatever christmas gift we have to bring back to stuff in the car as well. If I can't break them down, which I think you're right about how they come apart, I'll rent a Uhaul trailer. Enclosed one.

I want a countertop :)

Let me get them home first lol.

Back