• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3.0 Counter top case breakdown

When I first told her what you said, she thought I said first class mail. She said "I don't like these people" when I said no, first class plane, she said "Oh **** yeah. " lol

@Zeke that $40 insurance is being bought for sure.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"these people"? What's she got against us? :angel:

Fedex ground is always an option for her if she doesn't wanna fly. :p

I'm not getting on a plane. Not again. **** that.

Edit. Only if the destination is Japan or Ireland and I don't ever have to come back.

Update:

Made it to Tampa. I got all three countertops taken apart and stowed safely in the back of the rogue. Just enough room for the baby's million bags. They were really easy to take apart. Straightforward too.

So I was checking the local CL and BST apps and saw this. 45 minutes later it's mine. No idea where it's gonna go in the rogue but for $10 I'll figure it out.

image.png

Update:

Made it to Tampa. I got all three countertops taken apart and stowed safely in the back of the rogue. Just enough room for the baby's million bags. They were really easy to take apart. Straightforward too.

So I was checking the local CL and BST apps and saw this. 45 minutes later it's mine. No idea where it's gonna go in the rogue but for $10 I'll figure it out.

View attachment 208333
NICE!

Don't forget the option of shipping the wife home first class. ;)

Latest Posts

Back