1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. lghtngyello03

lghtngyello03 Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, I'm going to pick up a 3.0 Single Wide this weekend. The case has the 2 locks on the door, but is missing the lock on the lower black storage door.

I'd like to have an original Oakley lock for this so the keys will be the same for the top and bottom.

Anyone have a spare lock they would be willing to part ways with?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

There's a chance @dr.chop may have and if he feels like being nice......well he is an evil doctor so you never know.

3. lghtngyello03

Anyone have any of these they want to get rid of?

4. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Just get replacements at HomeDepot. You can get three of them where they're keyed alike. I just replaced all 3 of mine for like $10 or $12. Very easy to do. It's just a regular cabinet lock, I got the 1 1/8".

5. lghtngyello03

1 1/8th length? What is the barrel diameter? Because I bought a couple which I thought were correct from Home Depot, and not a single one fit. The barrel on all of them were too big, and I didn't see any more at my location with a smaller barrel size.

IUSTEVE likes this.