1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    As title says I am looking for a change and to freshen up my collection from a display case perspective.

I would like a metal single wide and have my black 3.1 tower to offer. No lights as the ballasts were shot when I got it but retrofitting would be a piece of cake.

I will post pics later but it's your typical 3.1 with plexi panel at top for lighting (not spotlights). I have a key. It is in overall good used shape. Has some scratches here and there but for the most part in great shape.

We can settle the value difference via cash or other O items upon our discussion pertaining to value.

I am im northern Indiana so somewhere near would obviously be important. If I can't find a trade i would consider selling outright but at this point a trade would be best.

Please PM me with any interest.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hit me with any other Xmetal or cash offers I suppose for this..I can always use those to trade for/purchase the xmetal single wide myself.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You need to live closer!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I just need to live close to someone that wants to purchase this or even better has the trade bait for it.

Where you at?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a short drive...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Where are you?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    He's "just" a short drive away in Indiana! :)

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oh a hop skip and a jump, and maybe I'll take a quick jog over to his place in this tropical weather too haha!

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just a short drive for a wonderful case.