• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading 3.1 Black Singlewide Tower for Xmetal Single Tower

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

As title says I am looking for a change and to freshen up my collection from a display case perspective.

I would like a metal single wide and have my black 3.1 tower to offer. No lights as the ballasts were shot when I got it but retrofitting would be a piece of cake.

I will post pics later but it's your typical 3.1 with plexi panel at top for lighting (not spotlights). I have a key. It is in overall good used shape. Has some scratches here and there but for the most part in great shape.

We can settle the value difference via cash or other O items upon our discussion pertaining to value.

I am im northern Indiana so somewhere near would obviously be important. If I can't find a trade i would consider selling outright but at this point a trade would be best.

Please PM me with any interest.

Some people reacted to this post.
Hit me with any other Xmetal or cash offers I suppose for this..I can always use those to trade for/purchase the xmetal single wide myself.

You need to live closer!!!

Username Hidden said:
You need to live closer!!!
I just need to live close to someone that wants to purchase this or even better has the trade bait for it.

Where you at?

CT

Just a short drive...

Where are you?

He's "just" a short drive away in Indiana! :)

Oh a hop skip and a jump, and maybe I'll take a quick jog over to his place in this tropical weather too haha!

Just a short drive for a wonderful case.