1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Keeper of the Skull

Rating:
    100%
    This is a deal thread between myself and @IUSTEVE signifying my down payment of $100 with the balance to be paid in full on March 8th when I pick up the case. :) Excited about this one!!!

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous The Eclectic Collector

Rating:
    100%
    Congrats!

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! Super excited to have this! My metals need to be displayed, not hidden in a Rubbermaid box, lol.

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley Hoarder

Rating:
    100%
    Have fun filling that tower!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    What is the difference between that and 3.0?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Correct me if I am wrong but to my knowledge the 3.0 had the individual halogen spotlights in the top whereas 3.1 had plexi panel with ballasts behind it.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    You are correct. Thanks for refreshing my thoughts.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    So, we moved up the time table a bit and I drove from Detroit to Indiana last night! I exchanged an Xmetal case I picked up locally for the 3.1 black tower :) Excellent transaction with an excellent forum member! Excited to have this case! Will post pics when I get it all put together and the sunnies in their new home (they are going to be thankful to get out of the Rubbermaid tubs on the floor).

Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.