• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Column Frame Board Wall

tell me what to change. Its currents 36 wide by 37 tall.
Image.jpg

can't really and keep it at 3 columns. glasses are about inches or so long and need about a 9.5 in circle to spin in to avoid them hitting. As for height, thats easily modified. as is distance between them. I just went for farther spacing so they weren't so crowed. I could take 10in off height, but i'd be pressed to do it on the width. What kind of widths would you like to see? I'm trying to keep in mind stud spacing for proper mounting. :dance3:

as for making them round, why? the flat is easier to keep straight, easier to mount, and doesn't have any detrimental effects on glasses, be them wire, o matter, or x-metal.

Also where are you looking at plexi prices? I buy it constantly in 4x8 sheets and it isn't to crazy. ESP clear acrylic is cheaper than colored. For example you could get 1/4 sheet for prob around 200 or less...

I consider that pretty expensive lol. I would need almost a whole 4x8 sheet for this project. no one would pay for that. If i was making a 1000 of them like oakley does it wouldn't be an issue.

I like it more, for sure. I didn't catch that the columns rotated. I thought they were at a 45 angle to show the stem art, but static.

I think the tighter look would be a bit better, it's more the size of a picture and can be a lot easier to find a spot on the wall to hang it.

Like I said about the original Oakley concept, I'd be interested in a single column with 10 pairs (give or take) to use as a rack by the door or something, and for that the lower profile the better I would think, and no need to turn.

Latest Posts

Back