1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Tags:
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am looking to complete my Eye Jacket collection. I only need 2 more now!

I need 10w40 and Corten.

Anybody willing to give em up?

Last edited by a moderator: 6/18/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There are also the 2 holy grails of Eye Jackets I would love to have but don’t think it possible.
    FMJ Copper rumored to exist, though I have never even seen a picture, some have said they have seen them and the O-Review doesn't list a SKU, but they are listed in the database.
    And Grapevine they look like the Cobalt, Gold X and Fuel but purple. I once saw them on the bay and passed thinking they must be fakes only to find out from another EJ collector on O-review they are in fact real and he sent me the pictures to prove it.

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous is an Oakley whore

Rating:
    100%

Good luck, shouldnt be impossible to find. Im pretty sure I have all 3 of those but only one example of each, I think. I'll try to remember to look to see if I have any extras.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks Greg, That would be great.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bumpity bump

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I would love to see pics of the Grapevine... Didn't even know they were an option. Any pics of them? I am a fan of grape colored sunnies, especially EJ's

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wow, I think I remember seeing that post and just assumed they were cortens and didn't read the post... Those look very nice. I wonder if they released them with the new eye jacket or if it was only the original square hinge.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    From what I understand they were a Rep exclusive. So very, very few made.

Anonymous likes this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Come on!!! nobody has what I need that they are will to part with at a reasonable price?