1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

I may have a problem.

First is a Gen1 Slash. The lens is beat to hell from the looks of things, but hopefully it's better than anticipated. The frame is a Gen1 Fingerprint with little to no wear.

Second is a Pro frame, blacked out with white socks. Hybrid S clear lens.

Third is an FMJ Silver with Hybrid S yellow. Frame is tight and lens has a few scuffs.

All three should be here next week, and all for pretty dang good prices. Puts me up to 13 frames and 22-23 lenses right now.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

That's a bit much lol

3. tarheel7734

tarheel7734 Oakley Enthusiast

Hey if you need a gen 1 in crystal blue I know where you can get one .

4. Manny2_0

Manny2_0 Oakley Beginner

well then that give you a week and a half to post pic's
    Other wise it never happened

I too am a big fan of the M frame

5. JShank

JShank Oakley Beginner

if you need some more check my thread of pm me man im trying to get rid of 2 pairs right now

6. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

The two from Craigslist showed up. This is actually my first CL score. The FMJ frame is in a tad worse condition than anticipated, but the seller knows what's up and tossed in an old school case, a few micro bags, a few nose pieces, and a busted VR28 lens. This is one of the M cases I don't have, so even though its foam is crumbling apart it's a nice add.

All in all a decent score!

3 More M Frames Coming Into The Fold - 6A6B7F9D-8FE3-4C1C-99C5-3EE4527F6A7B-4353-00000385DEE9A2D2.jpg

7. MaukaRunner

MaukaRunner Oakley Enthusiast

Sweet! I got rid of all my regular M Frames and now I'm feeling bummed but I still have my Ballistic M so I guess it's good

Do you know if there is a source for the foam? I have the same exact case and recently I opened it up and the foam fell to pieces. It's actually still serving a purpose since it's holding all the small pieces I got but would be nice to use the case again to hold my Ballistic M.