• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 New Ones For Me 1 For The Boy

Got the bag I wanted to keep my jawbone in yesterday perfect combination i think
P1000919_zps78630ddd.jpg

P1000920_zps1a52045c.jpg

P1000921_zps79f002ac.jpg

Yeah when i got the jawbones cerakote'd i didn't realise until i got them that they were basically the same colorway as the alinghi split jacket. And i have a devils brigade bag coming so they have a nice home

my so loves his he is 3 and will not leave the house without sun glasses on

I really like the pins i am trying to collect them all

Man there are tons of pins, good luck on gettin some of those lol

I have been thinking about getting a NIB taca so I might add that to my Fuel Cell want list.

Yeah I love it. I can't wait I have some icons and bolts that are on their way back from getting cerakote sky blue. They are going in some IH Split frames with OEM Ice lenses and blue ear socks. Haven't really decided on a bag yet

Never even thought of that. It is now on my radar I need that bag. Until then I think i will put in a will barras bag I picked up for $4 yesterday

Yeah I like too and I don't display anything so they spend a lot of time in their bags. I know I wish I still had those now that thisguy reminded me that my new splits could be flying tiger blue. I would have my own custom flying tiger pairs. I guess it is time to save up and have another pair made lol