1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

Picked up the crankcase from a member. The Zero and stretchline Twitch came as part of a trade done locally.

Nothing fancy, but diversity is good!

3 New To Me + Another - IMG_20121206_150101.jpg

Added another today. Thanks to this forum it's the first NEW pair I've purchased in a very long time. On sale for $129.99 less F&F, came out to the princely sum of $101 with tax.

3 New To Me + Another - IMG_20121207_134804.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Congrats.
    Nice stretchlines :thumb:

3. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

I got the same Twitch but they didn't suit me. My wife loves them though..............:blink: Another pair lost then. Can't beat a nice stretchline

4. Yeti

They don't really suit me either, but since they are worth essentially nothing they will probably lay around until I am able to convince my wife to try a pair on lol.

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

YEP I did exactly the same with mine.......:bounce:

6. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Congrats on the pick-ups.

I couldn't get away with the size of the Twitch and the Crankcase - too small.
    I sold my polished black stretchline Twitch a while ago for about £50. Should have kept them really, as they can only increase in value.

But hey, I suppose at least I didn't trade a Romeo 1 for a Torpedo watch though. I mean, that would be just silly, eh Yeti?
    :doh:

7. Yeti

The twitch are definitely too small for me but it was a good deal on a stretchline. The crankcase is passable but just barely, sort of like Fuel Cells.

And yes...what kind of idiot would make a trade like that eh? :doh::doh::doh: