• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 New To Me + Another

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Picked up the crankcase from a member. The Zero and stretchline Twitch came as part of a trade done locally.

Nothing fancy, but diversity is good!

IMG_20121206_150101.jpg

Added another today. Thanks to this forum it's the first NEW pair I've purchased in a very long time. On sale for $129.99 less F&F, came out to the princely sum of $101 with tax.

IMG_20121207_134804.jpg

I got the same Twitch but they didn't suit me. My wife loves them though..............:blink: Another pair lost then. Can't beat a nice stretchline

They don't really suit me either, but since they are worth essentially nothing they will probably lay around until I am able to convince my wife to try a pair on lol.

Congrats on the pick-ups.

I couldn't get away with the size of the Twitch and the Crankcase - too small.
I sold my polished black stretchline Twitch a while ago for about £50. Should have kept them really, as they can only increase in value.

But hey, I suppose at least I didn't trade a Romeo 1 for a Torpedo watch though. I mean, that would be just silly, eh Yeti?
:doh:

Congrats on the pick-ups.

I couldn't get away with the size of the Twitch and the Crankcase - too small.
I sold my polished black stretchline Twitch a while ago for about £50. Should have kept them really, as they can only increase in value.

But hey, I suppose at least I didn't trade a Romeo 1 for a Torpedo watch though. I mean, that would be just silly, eh Yeti?
:doh:

The twitch are definitely too small for me but it was a good deal on a stretchline. The crankcase is passable but just barely, sort of like Fuel Cells.

And yes...what kind of idiot would make a trade like that eh? :doh::doh::doh:

Back