1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Last up is a pair of SI XX (20) These are like new and have only been worn by me once or twice to and from the gym. They are SI so matte black with warm gray. I'm looking for $50 shipped.

3 Pairs For Sale - Splice, XX, Gascan S - 2012-09-03103445.jpg

As stated, prices include shipping and payment as gift. Contact me via PM if you'd like to make an offer but I think these prices are fair.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    bump it up

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.5%
    I can't believe no one has picked up the Splice yet...!!!! that's a great price for all these and a great guy to deal with... so BUMP... !!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    ^Thanks bro. I hate to resort to it but ebay might be next. I really hate ebay.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMed for the splice :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pm on the twentys

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    gascans are gone. waiting on payment for the XX. splice still available but on the bay now.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ugh I want these splices if for nothing else than to fix up my old pair. :mad:

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    splice are now sold. still waiting to hear back from dead_man on the XX...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    96.9%
    Price update on the XX, I did a little digging and found them on the o-review... apparently they were only $50 new so I'll take $40 shipped.