• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3 Single Wides

David F

Oakley Expert
Southeast
Just picked up 3 single wides! Two brand new (one of the two still has the glass shelves Ina box) and one that has taken some abuse!

Phone won't let me upload pics but I'll post when I get home!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412996854.714690.jpg

Got them home. Eash has a bag of stands too...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412996884.935182.jpg

At first glance i was like damn he's got a motorcycle in his bedroom, then I was like damn that's a nice haul of cases and THEN I was like wait that's his garage.

Nice haul.

Awesome pick up! I landed a single wide the other day in mint condition, same style as these. i really like the lighting and the bottom storage. Unfortunity I don't have anywhere to put it... Despite that I still bought it. And if one came for sale tomorrow, I would probably buy that one too. It's a bad addiction...

Congratulations on an awesome pickup!!!!!!!!!

Awesome pick up! I landed a single wide the other day in mint condition, same style as these. i really like the lighting and the bottom storage. Unfortunity I don't have anywhere to put it... Despite that I still bought it. And if one came for sale tomorrow, I would probably buy that one too. It's a bad addiction...

Congratulations on an awesome pickup!!!!!!!!!

Kinda in the same boat. But after I sell at least one and the stands Itll have become a great deal. My girl isn't thrilled about our room real estate being taken up but she's pretty damn kool so...