1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have three splice sunglasses that I am letting go. I have micro bags and generic boxes for them, sorry not the originals. First is the polished black and black chrome with black iridium lenses. Frame is a 10/10 and lenses 10/10. Second is the polished black and gunmetal with emerald iridium lenses. Frame is 10/10 and lenses 9/10 the left lens has a couple tiny scratches that can't be seen in pics. Third is the matte black and crystal black with grey lenses. Frame is 10/10 and lenses are 10/10. I would like to sell them all together in one shot for $400. If I need to break them up individually I will just send me pm for price. Thanks 3 Splice Sunglasses For Sale - ta2usa8u.jpg 3 Splice Sunglasses For Sale - yhety7uj.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Vocare Ad Regnum

Rating:
    100%
    Pmmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

4. Anonymous

Anonymous The Silly Collector!

Rating:
    100%
    Glws thats nice. If only i am not on timeout.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous The Oakley R┼Źnin

Rating:
    100%

sweet set! get them emjaycee!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    hi Gator Im intresting un the third pair could You send me a emial please because my inbox is 350 % full

lang1_luis@hotmail.com

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Gascan Addict

Rating:
    100%
    Pm'd

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am interested in the first pair... PM me

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating: