1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. testcodes

testcodes Oakley Beginner

I bought one of those 30 Year Special Flak Jackets, in Polished Fog/Positive Red Iridium couple weeks back when they were on sale for $80.

I was browsing the Oakley site and noticed that the black frame and white frame variants are selling for more. Any ideas why?

Did the Fogs ever sell for that high before or were they discounted from the beginning?

Here are the Fogs:
    Oakley 30 Year Sport Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ | Official Oakley Store

And here are the Black/White ones:
    Oakley 30 Year Sport Polarized Flak Jacket XLJ | Official Oakley Store

Thanks

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. madhatta246

madhatta246 Oakley Beginner

Sorta new to buying multiple pairs- but I saw those Fog/Red Iridiums for cheap on an outdoor gear site. Right along side them were similar models at the higher price. I also wondered why they were discounted when the others were not.

3. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

No rhyme or reason to be honest. I picked up all 3 Flaks (30th anniversary) at different times for different prices. None at retail.

4. bhrea3

bhrea3 Oakley Enthusiast

All I know is I feel like s--T because I missed seeing these . I usually check the vault almost every day . Man, I wanted the Fog's at that price for sure .
    Nice pick up !

5. Chelas

Chelas Oakley Beginner