• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30th Anniversary Oakley Releases

A lot of the new sports frame come with those I think. I makes it easier to use the strap that oakley makes with them for sports.

I don't have any modern sports glasses, so never really noticed before.

I did have some Radar Pitch, now at the bottom of the river, which didn't have eyelets.

Here's a better picture ;)
fgeu.JPG

The first new release of Oaks that I am slightly interested in. These may definitely be on my shopping list when they hit the site.

I like the shape of the lens, but it is very similar in shape to a Rudy Project Rydon lens.

I have to say I absolutely hate the earsock design on the M2!! It's the exact same design that is on the Half Jacket 2.0 and those are the most difficult earsocks ever... I can usually change an earsock in the 30 sec. but the Half 2.0 takes me like 2 to 3 min.

But as for the Carbon Blades that are coming out...I'm Stoked!

I have to say I absolutely hate the earsock design on the M2!! It's the exact same design that is on the Half Jacket 2.0 and those are the most difficult earsocks ever... I can usually change an earsock in the 30 sec. but the Half 2.0 takes me like 2 to 3 min.

How often do you change your earsox?

I only change mine when they need to be replaced.

Back