• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

30th Anniversary Oakley Releases

How often do you change your earsox?

I only change mine when they need to be replaced.

I work for Oakley so I change at least 1 pair of earsocks a day...but usually its more like 2 or 3. Needless to say I'm quite the pro at it, since I've worked for Oakley for a little over 4 years now. Which is why the design sucks so much for me, I'll be changing them a lot. HaHaHaHa

I work for Oakley so I change at least 1 pair of earsocks a day...but usually its more like 2 or 3. Needless to say I'm quite the pro at it, since I've worked for Oakley for a little over 4 years now. Which is why the design sucks so much for me, I'll be changing them a lot. HaHaHaHa
Yeah, I can see how the design would suck for you, but I don't think they engineer their designs with the employee in mind

I haven't handled them yet, but the earsock looks more like a modified Fast Jacket design to me. Those ones are simple to change.

Found another mention of the M2's. Same pair shown earlier.
New Oakley M-Frame. M2 « Singletrack Forum
j7z1wp.jpg

Carbon FiberIce Iridium OO9212-12
Matte BlackOO Red Iridium Polarized OO9212-06
Matte FogGrey OO9212-03
Polished BlackBlack Iridium OO9212-01
Polished BlackBlack Iridium Polarized OO9212-05
Polished BlackG30 Iridium OO9212-02
Polished BlackJade Iridium Polarized OO9212-08
Polished NavyGrey Polarized OO9212-07
Redline+Red Iridium OO9212-13
SilverFire Iridium OO9212-04

I'm curious. This would be the first time a sport pair is released with Polarized Jade right? (aside from the SGH specials)

Actually I don't.... But I guess the tv was probably made overseas... Wife has iPad and phone but I could live happily without them. Is anything really made here anymore? It does seem the Chinese Oakleys are not as "solid" as old ones ... A new Sj made in china weighs slightly less than the older made in USA ones and just doesn't seem to fit the same

Back