• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$350 For X Squared Worth It?

I don't think it's too absurd when you consider they are no long being made and as someone stated they are sold out on Oakley's site. The price will only continue to go up and sellers on Ebay are getting the price they want every day. There are still some available at vault stores but how far do you live from a vault store? for me it would be a 7 hour round trip.

I don't think it's too absurd when you consider they are no long being made and as someone stated they are sold out on Oakley's site. The price will only continue to go up and sellers on Ebay are getting the price they want every day. There are still some available at vault stores but how far do you live from a vault store? for me it would be a 7 hour round trip.
That's true they are getting scarcer each month, but my main dream pair is the XX. The XS is 2nd in my list but I gotta stay on point and get what I wanted first then reverting to plan b. I'm pretty sure you had that feeling of incompleteness when you bought one that is 2nd on your list and not getting the one you want. I'm not a collector by any means that's why I can pass on the XS. I actually bring 3-4 pairs with me when I'm going out lol. BTW our vault store is about an hour drive but they don't have any XS in that store.

I have a pair of XX, not looking or trying to sell, but they look lonely sitting in my display case because it's the only pair I have of XX. I started out with 0 x-squared a few months ago and today I have 4 pair. I don't recall paying over $250 for them with exceptions to the ones I bought directly from Oakley. Figured I better jump on a pair before they were gone. Damn I just remembered as I typed this I got them for $227.50 because a buddy had a 35% off code he wasn't going to use.

I have a pair of XX, not looking or trying to sell, but they look lonely sitting in my display case because it's the only pair I have of XX. I started out with 0 x-squared a few months ago and today I have 4 pair. I don't recall paying over $250 for them with exceptions to the ones I bought directly from Oakley. Figured I better jump on a pair before they were gone. Damn I just remembered as I typed this I got them for $227.50 because a buddy had a 35% off code he wasn't going to use.
Nice. I think that is a pretty good deal considering the price they are now on ebay.
X-Metals are like Pokemons, gotta catch 'em all lol :D

Latest Posts

Back