• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold $363/ £272.5 x Squared, Polished Carbon, Polorised. LNIB price drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

These were purchased by me from retail last year. Ive never worn them as i had a not boxed pair of the standard carbon and some replacement lenses to knock about in instead. Lovely pair. Frame is tight, lenses are spotless. Complete. The only issue being the box has a crease. No rips, but not pristine. i would say outer box. Like i said, bought from brand new, but im never going to wear them i doubt. Just a pity the box was a little stressed in storage. Actually i;m being very harsh, i had 6 retail pairs at one point so obviously they were perfect, and relative to them it looked worse.. there is a little crease or dent on one side on the outer box.

SKU: 006011-06
Frame 10 /10
Lenses 10/10
Rubbers 10/10
Nose bridge 10/10
Box 8.5/10

Price $363, £275

IMAG1926.jpg
IMAG1928.jpg
IMAG1930.jpg
IMAG1931.jpg
IMAG1932.jpg
IMAG1936.jpg
IMAG1937.jpg
IMAG1938.jpg
IMAG1940.jpg
IMAG1941.jpg
IMAG1943.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Purchased frames like this from AJ a year ago. They are as new and mint as advertised. Very hard to find. GLWS!

That is a great deal! Bought a pair of Juliet Ducati's from AJ and they were exactly as described. Great seller.

Great price. I would have had these but for getting a pair in the week. Snap these up someone!

Price drop $375 £285.. price includes shipping .. unworn polished carbon xs .

Last edited:
Inbox

Still available

price drop... bnib x squared....... never worn... merry christmas 362$ 272.50£

Last edited:
Hi buddy
I didn't know you were on the O Forum. saw your ad on GT. Are these still for sale?

Sold. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back