• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold 3D Printed Stands - 1,2,3 Tier - Multiple Colors

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
posted pics now lol

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
We'll they're abs which has a technical melting point of 105C or 225F. They print at 230C tho. Not sure what temp you need for cerakote.

Cerakote cure specs are 2 hours at 250 or 45 mins at 300. But the air-dry version should be fine.

Don't know why one would want to use Cerakote instead of normal paint for a stand, though - a lot more expensive and it's not like they're gonna get a lot of abuse... ;)

Username Hidden said:
Cerakote cure specs are 2 hours at 250 or 45 mins at 300. But the air-dry version should be fine.

Don't know why one would want to use Cerakote instead of normal paint for a stand, though - a lot more expensive and it's not like they're gonna get a lot of abuse... ;)

That's why i was thinking. Regular paint will work just fine. Just order a white one if you plan to paint it

Username Hidden said:

Mostly just to match colors, They are working on some different stuff and it would be part of a set that im working on. just so everything is identical.

I already liked the post but I have to say this is AWESOME! :D

I just wish I needed some stands LOL! :grin:

Username Hidden said:
I already liked the post but I have to say this is AWESOME! :D

I just wish I needed some stands LOL! :grin:

Sell your OEM stands to fund some Q stands and use the leftover funds to buy some more Oaks haha... :D

Username Hidden said:
Sell your OEM stands to fund some Q stands and use the leftover funds to buy some more Oaks haha... :D

Yeah @MJLSr Sr sell me some OEM stands and get these :)

Last edited:
Nice work q!

Any discount for bulk order Q?

Status
Not open for further replies.