• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printed Stuff

Oh yeah, i based my original stands on those, i was going to completely copy them but i hate printing supports so couldnt do it convincingly at the time , probably won't model them properly unless i pick up an original one though.
Let me know if/when you want to do it and I'll send you one of each to model.

1481133735324.jpg
My printed stuff

I had to cut it in half or serialize and register it.its only a sample of what were working on.technically it's a receiver so it had to be destroyed.

Hey guys, havent been to active recently, just lurking around a bit, i have set up a dropbox with some of the files ive printed in it, if you want access, just shoot me a pm. Id love to see some of you guys putting these files to use.
Ill be getting back into the printing more in the next few weeks so will likely put up a few new files, i think i recall seeing someone asking about microfibre bag display stands in another thread so mught give that a go.

Bag stands are definitely a great idea!

I finally got some time to print so I tried out the single stand. The files are perfect! I need to adjust some stuff on th DaVinci so base on this one was rough, but the i3P is spot on so the top part came out flawless. Really well done on these designs man and thank you!
IMG_2260.JPG

Back