• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printed Stuff

They look fantastic!!! I never thought about doing them in vibrant colours but that yellow looks awesome, glad to see someone putting the files to use! Love to see what else you come up with for them

I forgot to mention if you do a two tier stand, you have to trim the pin peice down to fit in groove, takes about 2 seconds with some sidecutters.

Thanks! Yellow is the least used so that's what I tested with. It does look better than expected being so bright.

Trimming is no problem lol I'm a pro at trimming pieces to fit.

Sooooooo I forgot I'm out of black filament so I have some on order. When that comes in I can finish but until then you get the idea. The blue looks really good!

IMG_2265.JPG
IMG_2270.JPG
IMG_2267.JPG
IMG_2268.JPG
IMG_2269.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG

Started drawing up the Microfiber holder tonight, heres what i have so far, its a two piece design, so no supports required, ill try printing it tomorrow and see how it turns out, should work though. Scale wise it is meant to fit the "larger" bags, but ill make different "back" pieces for different bags.
If anyone has any improvements or ideas, definitely let me know, kinda winging this one.

Card holder image.png

Back