• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Printing

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
So my father recently got one of these for this business making hobby stuff. Www.dbalsa.com
egyra7ap.jpg

And I've been having a blast. We are going to offer this as a service, so pm me if there's something you want made.

I'm trying to talk to yeti to see about making replacement hinges for the jury. I hope to be able to supply you guys with parts or other cool things you can't get anywhere else.

sy3ajy4e.jpg

2a5upe5y.jpg

ujyve8ep.jpg

That's very cool. Did you see that article where the guys were making guns that actually fired with 3D printers? What kind of Oakley display items can you make?

That's very cool. Did you see that article where the guys were making guns that actually fired with 3D printers? What kind of Oakley display items can you make?

Yes. That's the first thing people say to me. That's not made on this level printer. That's a 40,000$ printer job.

Preferably nothing with an Oakley logo on it, but I could do snap together stands. I plan on making some kind of watch display stand that reggavegga should be excited about.

Pretty slick stuff. Ill have to read up about it as I don't understand it yet.

Yes. That's the first thing people say to me. That's not made on this level printer. That's a 40,000$ printer job.

Preferably nothing with an Oakley logo on it, but I could do snap together stands. I plan on making some kind of watch display stand that reggavegga should be excited about.
Did somebody say my name?

Back