• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3D Twitch - Review And Comparison Pics Inside

Best pics i could get on my way out to work. Frames really look the same as far as i can tell... but here is lense from trons and from normal gascans.
ebysuby2.jpg

Though i snapped one of them reversed....sorry but there is a small difference.

Best pics i could get on my way out to work. Frames really look the same as far as i can tell... but here is lense from trons and from normal gascans.
ebysuby2.jpg

Though i snapped one of them reversed....sorry but there is a small difference.

thanks Geko! seems theres a difference in the lens curvature, which i expected.. im surprised at the frame being the same - its not a great difference..

have you seen an asian fit gascan? the wrap is less. is it like that or really spot on to the regular gascan?

IAs far as i could tell they looked the same compared to my tenth mountain ones. I have seen the asian fit but dont own any. Ill try to look a little more closely tonight.

The 3d lenses were the ones with less curvature btw. So maybe it is the same just different base curve...

Overall shape same. Ill take some above pics when i get home tonight
. Edited last post also

I bet it's less curved because it's made of a different material and probably bends when installed.

Or just a theory anyway...

Of course. And we all know the lenses aren't Plutonite, I think it's a lexan-like material which of course will flex very easily. Of course I'm sure it bends very little, but just enough to be where the standard sunglass lens sits.

Back