• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3rd Party Lenses

randsome01

Oakley Beginner
I recently discovered 3rd party lenses for several of my discontinued sunglasses. What is the opinion of these? How is the quality? I wouldn't consider getting them but I have several pairs that could use some new lenses (Mars & Fours). Any advice would be much appreciated.

3rd party lenses have proven to be pretty, but that's about it. If you want Oakley quality, you need Oakley lenses. You can get custom cut lenses for almost any pair right here on the forum. Just need to contact dr chop or infinitehero. There are a plethora of threads about this topic, but I have summarized them here for you.

3rd party lenses have proven to be pretty, but that's about it. If you want Oakley quality, you need Oakley lenses. You can get custom cut lenses for almost any pair right here on the forum. Just need to contact dr chop or infinitehero. There are a plethora of threads about this topic, but I have summarized them here for you.
Thanks for the info. I will inquire with the users you mentioned but you wouldn't happen to know the quality of their work, would you?

I don't think Dr. Chop cut lenses anymore, but there are several others on the forum who do.

I know when Chop did it they were very well done! Check his Chops Chops thread in DIY. I have also done some myself that came out well. But I just do them for myself. I don't want to screw up someone elses lenses.

Latest Posts

Back