1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

Hello guys,

My rubbers of my XX are very worn out. I saw on the O Website this: http://www.oakley.com/products/4282/14007

The rubbers from the juliet can be put on the XX right? Thinking about getting this, before its all gone.

The big question on this thread is: The walleva and other companies rubbers are worth? (I'm looking for a dark/navy blue rubber also) Or just the Linegear ones are worth? Because the LG are sooo expensive for rubbers, i feel like its a lot of money for it.

Cheers,
    Samir.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

The XX & Juliet are interchangeable. Best you snatch up a few sets before they're all sold out.

3. samirb

samirb Oakley Beginner

That's right. I will!

4. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Remember that third party rubber will result in no tune-up or service by Oakley.
    They will not service a pair with aftermarket anything- lenses or rubber.
    You should go through X Man anyway but should be aware of this in case you have to send a pair in sometime.
    Remember also that the Juliet nose bombs look bad on XX's.

5. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

Linegear is second to Oakley. Make every effort to stay with genuine Oakley where possible, try posting a WTB

6. Oakley-olic

Oakley-olic Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

Keep in mind only the earsocks will fit properly on the XX. The nose rubber from a Juliet is smaller than an XX. Also temple shocks are not included in the kits.

7. InfiniteHero

InfiniteHero Entrepreneur Premium Member

Buy the Linegear Nose bombs, they will keep the OEM look, compared to Juliet's.... Linegear is the only way to go other than factory or course. If you have trouble finding Juliet sets, put a WTB on the exchange section.