• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

3rd Party Rubbers.

Hello guys,

My rubbers of my XX are very worn out. I saw on the O Website this: http://www.oakley.com/products/4282/14007

The rubbers from the juliet can be put on the XX right? Thinking about getting this, before its all gone.

The big question on this thread is: The walleva and other companies rubbers are worth? (I'm looking for a dark/navy blue rubber also) Or just the Linegear ones are worth? Because the LG are sooo expensive for rubbers, i feel like its a lot of money for it.

Cheers,
Samir.

Remember that third party rubber will result in no tune-up or service by Oakley.
They will not service a pair with aftermarket anything- lenses or rubber.
You should go through X Man anyway but should be aware of this in case you have to send a pair in sometime.
Remember also that the Juliet nose bombs look bad on XX's.

Keep in mind only the earsocks will fit properly on the XX. The nose rubber from a Juliet is smaller than an XX. Also temple shocks are not included in the kits.

Buy the Linegear Nose bombs, they will keep the OEM look, compared to Juliet's.... Linegear is the only way to go other than factory or course. If you have trouble finding Juliet sets, put a WTB on the exchange section.

Back