1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade for some Holbrooks, brightly colored Frogs (not looking for anything special, just something fun and bright), OEM lenses for Half Wire & E-Wire 2.1 (Ruby), or some beater frogs or brooks that I might be able to use for some custom jobs. Or would do the whole lot for something nice (X-Squared Carbon?).

Available:
    • Jupiter C100 with all items and spare Violet lenses
    • Rootbeer Five Squared (from SGH so No Box)
    • Polished Black Flak Jacket (from SGH so No Box), Comes with Soft Vault, some slight cleaning marks on left lens
    • A-Wire (kind of a custom MPH) http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/custom-mph-a-wire.14328/
    • up to 4 each of 2 and 3 Tier Plastic Stands (my wife doesn't want me to trade these so .. shhhhhhh..)
    Non-Oakley:
    • Canon GL1 MiniDV Camcorder with Sony Wireless Mic, extra Extended Life Battery and Hard Case
    • Gemini PDM-14 4 Channel (8 Line) DJ Mixer (missing one slider knob)

Rootbeer Five-Squared
    (4+1)^2, Flak, A-Wire For Other Things - BYUIW2I.jpg
    Polished Black Flak Jacket
    (4+1)^2, Flak, A-Wire For Other Things - NoNMt46.jpg

A-Wire
    (4+1)^2, Flak, A-Wire For Other Things - GKBsiAR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/17/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    A little bit of an update, just looking to move some stuff I don't wear.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone have a White with Ruby Frogskin they want to trade for something?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    figures i just sent out my girlfriends white w/ ruby frogs from hydroprinting hahaha.. actually, i think they were white with + red