• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

(4+1)^2 Men's vs. Women's

Scentiment

Oakley Beginner
I just came into possession of a pair of Fives Squared shades from an auction site (don't worry, they're legit and I got them authenticated). The site listed them as Women's but I can't see any difference to the men's Fives Squared that I'm familiar with. Is there a difference, if any? Any info is appreciated!

As far as I'm aware there is only one type. They are Men's / unisex but they may have listed them as women's as they are one of the smaller glasses Oakley make so would make them fit women's smaller faces perhaps. Either way they are a great pair, I have a black and a white pair and love them.

There is only one type of fives squared.They are all considered mens but i know alot of women wear them/

As far as I'm aware there is only one type. They are Men's / unisex but they may have listed them as women's as they are one of the smaller glasses Oakley make so would make them fit women's smaller faces perhaps. Either way they are a great pair, I have a black and a white pair and love them.

Yeah this seems likely. 5 Squared are definitely one of the smaller Oakleys(was surprised when I first got a pair of them), so it wouldn't shock me if someone unfamiliar with them just assumed they were womens.

They are essentially unisex in my opinion (although categorized by Oakley as men's). My wife has 2 pairs of them, but my buddy (male) has a pair too. They are on the smaller size, so probably makes them popular with women.

yes as a small head ANYTHING with smaller fit gets labeled somewhere as women's Minute 2/Fives and the most recent Twentys. Ignore it. For me having a huge frame looks more feminine on a small face/head... I mean I bought pit Bulls cuz O said they fit like Dogs and looked like a clown ...some people can pull off any frame....jealous

Back