1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $80.00 - which includes shipping to CONUS and paypal fees.

Please read entire description below

Excellent condition - no scratches on lens or frame - these come with an extra set of legs.

I purchased these on eBay and they came with aftermarket (non-Oakley) lenses.

The problem is that the aftermarket lenses, although they are in excellent condition, stretched out the frame a little.

I posted about this on this thread: Stretched Out Orbital - Can It Be Fixed? | Oakley Forum

Due to the above, if you try to swap out the lenses to Oakley lenses, the Oakley lenses will be a little bit smaller, and they will fall out.

The above thread gave some suggestions as to how this can be fixed, but I never did try.

There is nothing wrong with these lenses; the deep purple color actually looks better then Oakley's Violet Iridium lenses.

The only "problem" is that they are darker and they're not Oakley lenses.

If you are thinking of buying these, I would suggest you enjoy the shades just as they are, and wear them outdoors under bright conditions.

Here's your chance to add a pair of 4-Legged Frogs to your collection for a decent price.

Sorry, I am unable to ship these internationally.

Thanks ...

4 Legged Matte Grey/purple - $80.00 - 010bgb.jpg

4 Legged Matte Grey/purple - $80.00 - 011ljr.jpg

4 Legged Matte Grey/purple - $80.00 - 019phj.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump plus lower price ...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Beuatiful glasses man, but cant handle that someone ruined them by putting aftermarket lenses in them

GLWS!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks! The aftermarket lenses didn't exactly ruin them, although I know what you mean ... just made them harder to sell!

Have a good weekend Mr F ...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump plus price lowered ...

$90.00 includes shipping and paypal fee to CONUS

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Lower Price