• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4-Legged Matte Turquoise

• Thread starter Deleted member 790
  • Start date
I wish i was smart like Jive. I gave the fiancee the PS Pinks. There goes my trade bait. She loves em though and rocks them really well with some +red lenses

I wish i was smart like Jive. I gave the fiancee the PS Pinks. There goes my trade bait. She loves em though and rocks them really well with some +red lenses

That is nice of you to give up your PS Pink! My girlfriend was actually eyeballing my cult/empires haha. I got her polished white/ruby instead and she was happy with those!

Very nice. I like the frame i just want to find a iridium lens that would go in them that isn't to flash. I think is way to over the top. I actually got mine BNIB at retail in a local store that found them in the very back of a old warehouse along with some of the smog series and marine fades. I think they have sold them all off now though.

i mean the thing about blue is it pops with the more colorful lenses i liked gold, and ruby the best in these.

I really want to pick up a pair of these soon!

I'm just stuck on what to get... Turquoise,STPL's,or TA's haha

Very nice. I like the frame i just want to find a iridium lens that would go in them that isn't to flash. I think is way to over the top. I actually got mine BNIB at retail in a local store that found them in the very back of a old warehouse along with some of the smog series and marine fades. I think they have sold them all off now though.

I think fire looks pretty sick in them. Poor man Supremes! haha. Still trying to find a pair..

Back