• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

$400 Double Wide(?) Case On Bakersfield, CA Craigslist

I didn't hesitate I was the first to contact him for a meeting and he said he would text me the address in the morning to come by tomorrow.

Damn that sucks!!!! That happened to me when I tried to pick up my countertop case. Seller called me back when I was on my way and told me that the got better offers and I said ok thanks ill turn back then they decided to meet me anyways and sold it to me for the original price. They were trying to get more money out of me!!

Damn that sucks!!!! That happened to me when I tried to pick up my countertop case. Seller called me back when I was on my way and told me that the got better offers and I said ok thanks ill turn back then they decided to meet me anyways and sold it to me for the original price. They were trying to get more money out of me!!
**** that's even worse. I had that happen to me, listed price was low, he then says he has a higher offer so I beat it. In that case it was still a good deal, otherwise I would have told him to shove it, poor tactics.

Back