• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4000th Post....

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
Congrats on the Milestone. Someday soon we can head over to Twin Peaks for some lunch! Going to the Chilli Bowl this year?

Great post, loved reading about all your interests on and off the board! No reason to thank me!

First off I want to thank @BAPD77 for not only helping this forum run by being a moderator, but also for joining this site when it was nothing. As evidenced by his user ID, he was the 24th member on OakleyForum.com and no doubt one of the major reasons we are here today. Even when we had ~30 members and only a few posts, a large collector like himself saw the potential and continued to engage in discussions!

Thank you for your contribution to this community!

Thank you!

Well, here it is. My 4000th post is here and I decided to post a little info about me. I've been a moderator here on oforum since basically the begining of the forum. Some people tend to think I am too secretive in the industry, but I have never really felt that way. However, I felt I'd give a little info about myself:

1-I really am flattered over the years to see how many people I have inspired to start collecting or get into the Oakley brand through my early youtube video days when collecting wasn't so widespread.

2-I am frequently asked on my youtube videos and on here to see certain models/lenses worn (showing my face) and I have almost always refused to do so because of my job.

3-As alot of you know now, I am a police officer and have been for about 14 years. Because of this, I rarely ever show my face on the internet where it is open to public view due to a high profile incident I was involved in many years ago. I do accept some friends on FB and show it there, but not on public videos or public open forums.

4-Over the years, I've probably had about 2000 pairs, but divorces both times have forced me to selloff twice in 16 years....damn women haha!! I currently have about 110 pair.

5-I am always available to answer any questions and try to help as much as possible. My specialty, at least according to me is O matter and specifically square O frames. I actually do not like xmetals at all. I could probably say I hate them.

6-I'd really like to thank @OakleyBoss for the opportunity to assist in serving this community among so many others that help this forum run. Specific mention should also be given to the countless other members that have helped me in my endeavor as a collector also. These people include, but are not limited to @qtrain23 @jonoyong @GRFMotorsports @dr.chop and as always Dann who has been an inspiration to me over the years. I'm sure I missed several, but those few came to mind.

7-I am a HUGE car nut!! Probably moreso than an Oakley nut. I have a 2013 white 2SS/RS Camaro 1LE track edition and a new 2015 Corvette Stingray Z51 track edition. Cars are my passion, Oakley is my hobby, law enforcement is my job!

8-Oil Rigs are by far my favorite frame of Oakleys. I also like the Batwolf, Fuel Cell and Antix. The Hijinx and Gascan come in also. I have a few Pit Boss and a C Six with factory cut black iridium polarized lenses that I'm very partial to!

9-My Whoisthiskid? Hijinx is still one of my favorite all time pairs!

10-My go to pairs are usually either one of several custom Oil Rigs I have or my Thin Blue Line Antix. \

11-The new Oakley Turbine is the pair I am most anticipating.

12-Thanks again to everyone on this forum that keeps it going. Here's to another 40000 posts!

13-If you have any questions or wanna know anything else....lemme know. I may or MAY NOT answer!
Congratulations on your milestone. May your Oakley collection grow on!

Congratulations on reaching 4000 posts! That is a major accomplishment. Thank you for taking the time to post a little bit of personal information.

Latest Posts

Back