1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Price: $375.00

Im after a pair of Romeos so need to offload one of my Juliets.

These are 4th gen so no serial number.

Comes with two pairs of lenses and X-Metal oval case.

These look great as seen in the photos. They're a little loose but not too loose.

4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150441.670614.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150459.101899.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150475.286728.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150486.421285.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150506.772656.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150516.673557.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150527.140933.jpg
    4th Gen Juliet - OEM Fire And Aftermarket Ruby Polarized - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402150539.225411.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O-Educator

Rating:
    100%
    Great seller here! GLWS!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    I had these listed on the bay and they removed it due to an eBay violation for counterfeit items or some crap like that. Has this happened to anyone before? These are definitely not counterfeit Juliet's.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, that's ridiculous! I saw them on there yesterday too, I can't believe they took them down for that reason! Ebay has really gone downhill. I would be pretty heated and would take some sort of action.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    They actually suspended my account for it. I have 100 percent positive feedback and have been on there for like 10 years. They did it to me before over a 10 dollar cell phone case I was selling. I truly believe they do it randomly or something.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's just crazy they did that. I've sold around 50 Oakleys in the past 6 years off ebay and have never had anything like that happen.

It all depends on how much it bothers you of course, but I personally would go off on them I mean I'm getting mad just thinking about it. I sell quite often though so my account being suspended would set me off pretty good. If you do take any action I'd like to know what the outcome is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    I'm going to call them today. I've known guys whose sales were flagged or reported by competing sellers. Shady!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Well at any rate these are still for sale here. :)

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That was my thought, when I first read your post about the situation.

Take out the competition then the other guy can inflate his prices.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Go Navy!

Rating:
    100%
    Exactly! And I'm sure ebay doesn't have people that know anything about Oakleys on their staff that are responsible for verifying listings. It would make more sense for them to ask for more information before pulling the listing and banning you from selling for a week. I've probably sold about 50 pairs of oakleys over the years on there and never had a single complaint. It just isn't right.