1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll start by saying that the following items ARE AVAILABLE to buy, but I AM NOT DESPERATE TO SELL them. I love my collection, but as I stated in another thread, I'm always changing it up in the way of glasses, backpacks, and watches.

Everyone has their own opinion on values of glasses and how they come. The following images are what is available for sale. Images available upon PM about specific frames.

Polished Juliet frames 10/10, lenses 9/10, rubbers 9/10 (comes with original box, coin, replacement rubbers) - $425
    Black Juliet frames 7/10, lenses 7/10, rubbers 6/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $350
    Pit Boss 1 frame 10/10, lenses 10/10 (comes with wooden case and elite micro bag)- $700
    Infinite Hero Fuel Cell frame 9/10, lenses 10/10 (comes with original packaging and pin) - $120
    Polished X squared frame 10/10, lenses 9/10, rubbers 10/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $400
    X squared plasma color frame 10/10, lenses 10/10, rubbers 10/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $400

***NOTE - Polished Juliets with Ice lenses were switched back to original Fire lenses with box and coin.***

PM me with offers. All offers will be considered.

4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell... - DSC_0312.JPG 4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell... - DSC_0421.JPG 4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell... - DSC_0441.JPG 4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell... - DSC_0442.JPG 4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell... - DSC_0445.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 8/14/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    As per forum rules u have to start by posting a price. Also a description of condition and what each comes with helps. Good luck with sale

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

updated..

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PMd on the polished XS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $700 for your Pit Boss? Good thing you're not desperate to sell! :lolsign:

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    It's a shame too, cause I'm looking for this one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I stated, I like changing up my collection, that doesn't mean I'll have a fire sale to get rid of Oakley out of my house. Prices listed are only a price to begin negotiation.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just an update to those who might look at the post....

THE FOLLOWING ARE NOW SOLD:
    ****Polished Juliet with Fire Lens, original box, micro bag, soft vault case, and coin****
    ****Polished X Squared with Emerald Lenses, micro bag, soft vault case****
    ****Plasma X Squared with Emerald Lenses, micro bag, soft vault case****
    ****Carbon Juliet with Black Iridium Lens, micro bag, soft vault case****

Last edited by a moderator: 8/20/14
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

***UPDATE***

Both sets of X Squared frames are AVAILABLE again as the previous buyer, who shall remain nameless, cancelled the order 10 minutes after this payments to PayPal cleared because he shopped around for another set while he "shifted funds" for over a week. FYI, not everyone on this site is honest and upright.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.