• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale 4th Gen Juliets, X Squared, Pit Boss 1, IH Fuel Cell...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I'll start by saying that the following items ARE AVAILABLE to buy, but I AM NOT DESPERATE TO SELL them. I love my collection, but as I stated in another thread, I'm always changing it up in the way of glasses, backpacks, and watches.

Everyone has their own opinion on values of glasses and how they come. The following images are what is available for sale. Images available upon PM about specific frames.

Polished Juliet frames 10/10, lenses 9/10, rubbers 9/10 (comes with original box, coin, replacement rubbers) - $425
Black Juliet frames 7/10, lenses 7/10, rubbers 6/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $350
Pit Boss 1 frame 10/10, lenses 10/10 (comes with wooden case and elite micro bag)- $700
Infinite Hero Fuel Cell frame 9/10, lenses 10/10 (comes with original packaging and pin) - $120
Polished X squared frame 10/10, lenses 9/10, rubbers 10/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $400
X squared plasma color frame 10/10, lenses 10/10, rubbers 10/10 (comes with soft vault case and micro bag)- $400

***NOTE - Polished Juliets with Ice lenses were switched back to original Fire lenses with box and coin.***

PM me with offers. All offers will be considered.

DSC_0312.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0441.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG
DSC_0445.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
As per forum rules u have to start by posting a price. Also a description of condition and what each comes with helps. Good luck with sale

Username Hidden said:
As per forum rules u have to start by posting a price. Also a description of condition and what each comes with helps. Good luck with sale
updated..

PMd on the polished XS

$700 for your Pit Boss? Good thing you're not desperate to sell! :lolsign:

Username Hidden said:
$700 for your Pit Boss? Good thing you're not desperate to sell! :lolsign:
It's a shame too, cause I'm looking for this one.

Like I stated, I like changing up my collection, that doesn't mean I'll have a fire sale to get rid of Oakley out of my house. Prices listed are only a price to begin negotiation.

Just an update to those who might look at the post....

THE FOLLOWING ARE NOW SOLD:
****Polished Juliet with Fire Lens, original box, micro bag, soft vault case, and coin****
****Polished X Squared with Emerald Lenses, micro bag, soft vault case****
****Plasma X Squared with Emerald Lenses, micro bag, soft vault case****
****Carbon Juliet with Black Iridium Lens, micro bag, soft vault case****

Last edited:
***UPDATE***

Both sets of X Squared frames are AVAILABLE again as the previous buyer, who shall remain nameless, cancelled the order 10 minutes after this payments to PayPal cleared because he shopped around for another set while he "shifted funds" for over a week. FYI, not everyone on this site is honest and upright.

Status
Not open for further replies.