• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

4th of July Special Editions 2022

Yeah I do too, I like that they are unique and I am a big Flak guy so gotta get as many different ones as possible and not just load up on the stock options they have ha.
I have 1 Flak 2.0, Midnight edition with Prizm 24k Polarized and spare Deep Water Prizms. Plus a 30th Edition Flak XLJ. I rarely ever wear either is the only reason I didn't get this or the L'ART pair.

I have 1 Flak 2.0, Midnight edition with Prizm 24k Polarized and spare Deep Water Prizms. Plus a 30th Edition Flak XLJ. I rarely ever wear either is the only reason I didn't get this or the L'ART pair.
I have that midnight pair too! I like those 30th edition Flak's too. I pretty much live in Flak's, I think I have 17 pairs of them now. Even though I know they are a pretty basic Oakley frame, but they work for me and with so many different colors and lenses, I definitely have a lot of different options. They are the Glocks of Oakley lol.

I have that midnight pair too! I like those 30th edition Flak's too. I pretty much live in Flak's, I think I have 17 pairs of them now. Even though I know they are a pretty basic Oakley frame, but they work for me and with so many different colors and lenses, I definitely have a lot of different options. They are the Glocks of Oakley lol.
Awesome! I’m selling my 30th Flak if you don’t already have one.

More like just royal blue all over with the metallic splatter paint dots. Yes, with black ear socks, contemplating getting a white pair though.
yes, it will lighten then up, and perhaps also red lenses of some sort....... i have a feeling it would look better than the Ruby. At least if you want the red white blue look 🇺🇸

Back