1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

Just got my 4th pair of Jawbones. They are slightly used but in great condition. Only a little dirt that can be removed easily.....and pretty cheap for the danish market. Bought them for around 90 US$. It is a custom pair of Jawbones in the colors Team Navy Blue frame, Team Orange jaws, team bright orange icon and matte black thrubolts.

Will probably mostly use the parts for customization.

4th Pair Of Jawbones Arrived - 6233532983_1a397ccd89_z.jpg

Is there a thread somewhere on how to change the icons on Jawbones? I have been trying to search for it but without luck...

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. del518

del518 I have a few pair.....

I don't think there is a thread on how to remove icons from jawbones...specifically. I asked about this in a thread a while back and most said to use some heat as they are attached with some adhesive. I have never tried it....so you may want to wait for some other to chime in.

3. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

4. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

Aaaand...tadaaa....after a short makeover the new (used) Jawbones looks like this:

Team Navy Blue frame, Team Red jaws, Pearl Thrubolt, white icons and white earsocks

4th Pair Of Jawbones Arrived - 6233645719_5362145cf5_z.jpg

Man I love customizing...

5. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

These look good. You got your other sorted yet?

6. Mikkelf

Mikkelf Oakley Beginner

I still have not found a well priced retina burn frame, so until then I have made an OCP Jawbone of the following

Silver frame, Team light blue jaws, retina burn thrubolt - and it matches the sulphur oakley outfit pretty good.