• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 cops shot dead in Dallas

Shooting police is wrong.

Shooting civilians is wrong.

Shooting people is wrong.
Shooting civilians is not wrong when they are doing something wrong

besides, reports are saying 10 officers shot by Snipers, this is more like a planned attack......

Last edited:
Shooting civilians is not wrong when they are doing something wrong
Wha?

Stealing is wrong...But do people who steal deserve to be shot?

The Police should only use lethal force to save their (or anyone else's life)

Because of the USA's massive white vs. Every-other-race-but-white and the irreversible gun culture ... Some Police feel more and more threatened during what was otherwise mundane situations ...

So ya gotten to a point where a guy who admits he's legally armed and reaches for a wallet a little too quickly get lit up ...

American Socierty needs a change in some aspects... I lay a bit of blame on some mainstream media outlets and the ease of access to social media ...

Sadly we cannot change what happened in some situations... Those officers will life with their decisions for the rest of their lives and may even lose their jobs, their livelihoods and even their freedoms.

But, in the past, unfortunate events were kept a little more in the DL and these massive/emotional/racially charged protests weren't held as often.

This situation is a clear and unlawful ambush on the Police, the perpetrators deserve whatever cell/chair/chamber they get ... Regardless what someone did to their 'Brother'.

And that statement goes for BOTH sides ...

'Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering'.

- Yoda

PS. I AM a Cop!
PPS. Let's keep this convo civil
PPPS. I also love Oakleys

What I cant understand is why all the headlines from this week read "Black Man killed by white cop" until today it reads "5 police officers shot"

Im sorry. I see the hate on the police in general. I hate them myself all they do here is give tickets and rip people off. When i see them breaking the laws themselves, illegal uturns, speeding w/o emergency signals etc. I drive everyday so i see it. "But" shooting and killing is totally WRONG. There was just a cop who shot a black dude in traffic yet again another black guy. This might be retaliation???, but totally wrong. Now it goes 50/50 the cops does not protect and serve, but protect themselves first "serve" no longer exist. Thats why they shoot without
Hesistant.

Back