• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 cops shot dead in Dallas

I just saw the damn whole video on that minn incident GEEEEEEEEZ SERIOUSLY. SORRY COUNT ME IN "THAT JACK POLICE NEEEDS TO BE HANGED PERIOD" GEEEZ that was sooooooo baaaaad.

I just saw the damn whole video on that minn incident GEEEEEEEEZ SERIOUSLY. SORRY COUNT ME IN "THAT JACK POLICE NEEEDS TO BE HANGED PERIOD" GEEEZ that was sooooooo baaaaad.
There is no "whole video"...

Only video that exists are what happened AFTER the shooting...

it wont matter. whole or not. that video alone is the enough evident for that police to get hanged.
Uuhhhh, no, not really :confused:

I can clearly tell (as I'm sure everyone else can as well), that you know next to nothing about this topic, how investigations work, police training, due process, code of criminal procedures or even law enforcement in general...

Uuhhhh, no, not really :confused:

I can clearly tell (as I'm sure everyone else can as well), that you know next to nothing about this topic, how investigations work, police training, due process, code of criminal procedures or even law enforcement in general...

Of coarse there are hearings and procedures "duuuhhhhhh" You cant be proven guilty till the hearing is over, but i am sure this will go againts that officer.

Well I know one thing, the minisota shooing, the cops going to fry, what ever happened to opportunity, capability, and intent, just because you have a gun on your persons, unless you make a move to point it at the cop, there is no justification for the shooting

Well I know one thing, the minisota shooing, the cops going to fry, what ever happened to opportunity, capability, and intent, just because you have a gun on your persons, unless you make a move to point it at the cop, there is no justification for the shooting
Thank you. HE SHOT HIM 4 times w/o apparent reason. And you can see how that cop was agitated of something to begin with. And knowing they "*****" excuse "owe i was trying to defend myself" defending for what???. The diver never pulled a gun out. After he was shot and killed the aftermath was terrible. The mother and child was accused treated like "CRIMINALS" more or so "ANIMALS" what did they do????? Yaaah we get it. PURE MURDER without hesitant.

well the video didnt start rolling until shots were fired. theres three people that know what happened before the phone came out. The manager at one of my clients said it best: If he was a cop he would pull up next to someone with a busted taillight and yell " hey fix your sh1t! " and keep driving. not worth it. even if somehow he gets through criminal, the civil lawsuits will make you wish you were in prison.

That is not entirely true. No officer has to wait until the gun is pointed at them, before they shoot. Action is way faster than reaction and if the gun is already pointed at the officer, it is way likely the officer will be shot. Police officers do not have to give suspects, or anybody with a weapon, the opportunity to have the advantage. The process works in favor of the police officer and IT MUST. The mere presence of a weapon and the articulable fear that the weapon is very likely going to be used against the officer or an innocent, allows the officer to escalate to deadly force to protect themselves, their bodies or the life or body of an innocent. Officers do not even have to give the person an opportunity to start to pull the gun. If an Officer is aware of the presence of a gun or any weapon for that matter, and the suspect is placing his hands in his pocket or waistband or whatever, we can use deadly force to prevent them from getting the upper hand. As I said it has been proven time and time again that "Action is faster than reaction" and Officers that hesitate in using deadly force end up dead themselves. Look up fatal police shooting videos (where the officer dies) and in most, the officer had an opportunity to shoot first or at least pull his weapon, as an extreme show of constructive force and did not. This allowed the suspect / murderer to pull his weapon first and take the officers life. Police do not have to give a person the opportunity to use the weapon and nor should they.

Latest Posts

Back