• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 cops shot dead in Dallas

This has me so angry. All these people cheering for cops to die and saying more should be killed. It sickens me to see or hear this. Yes there are bad cops but a very small amount. Many are great Men and women and I thank them for all they do for us. I don't understand the people angry because a bad cop shoots and kills an innocent person which is wrong. But how does it make it right to go and shoot a cop that had nothing to do with it.

This has me so angry. All these people cheering for cops to die and saying more should be killed. It sickens me to see or hear this. Yes there are bad cops but a very small amount. Many are great Men and women and I thank them for all they do for us. I don't understand the people angry because a bad cop shoots and kills an innocent person which is wrong. But how does it make it right to go and shoot a cop that had nothing to do with it.
It does not.......we have to understand we are dealing with low iq people here. trying to talk
with dumb people is a waste of time.
dumb people do dumb things,

Operative words being CHARGED, not convicted and MANSLAUGHTER, not murder. Also if you remember the five cops in Baltimore were all charged with aggravated murder and other charges and none were convicted of anything. To be convicted of a crime, criminal intent or at the very least reckless negligence must be proven and that is a very tough standard to meet, when fear for your own life and safety factors in. If it can be articulated that the Officer had a genuine fear for his life or grievous bodily injury, then it will be found he was justified in shooting. Let the court do its job and pass judgment.

Operative words being CHARGED, not convicted and MANSLAUGHTER, not murder. Also if you remember the five cops in Baltimore were all charged with aggravated murder and other charges and none were convicted of anything. To be convicted of a crime, criminal intent or at the very least reckless negligence must be proven and that is a very tough standard to meet, when fear for your own life and safety factors in. If it can be articulated that the Officer had a genuine fear for his life or grievous bodily injury, then it will be found he was justified in shooting. Let the court do its job and pass judgment.

Verdict is in and as I stated there was no malicious intent found and therefor no conviction on manslaughter for the officer.

Just red this. Hmmmmm respect the system yeh right??? It wont matter either he got dismissed or not sooner or later someone gonna take his a$$ down.

Back