• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 Down, 2 To Go

I have all seven official releases of Supreme, but still require the Red Tiger Camo - Grey, if anyone can help with that pair.

Yeah pls help RVF, I really wish he has a chance to complete all the 3rd gen releases. I know one member is going to help him out with something shortly.

And great pick up on the blue supreme by the way! I only have 3 of them left. The gold, chrome and white.

I need the Black Supreme NIB yet, have one but its not new, Have the White City NIB so getting there.

Getting closer... I haven't bought a supreme in awhile I should really finish my set but I don't think I will ever have the tiger camo or the brown camo that everyone seems to forget about but they do exist.

Has it ever been proven with the brown camo or tiger camo that more than 1 exist of each pair? I think most everyone saw the pic from the collector that bought the tiger camo off ebay a few months ago (posted on a FB page), and I just talked to the guy who has the brown camo (who's not letting that one go anytime soon), so if those are the only ones, I would doubt either would be moving any time soon.

yes doubt I will ever have the tiger and the brown camo, came close I hit buy it now on the tiger but the guy who bought beat me to it, was close

It couldn't have been up long otherwise is own them haha.

I couldn't believe my eyes and sat there for couple minutes in disbelief, if I would have acted right away I would own them, couldn't believe the price either

Yeah the tiger camo was a big miss on my side as well. Bummer. I never seen pics of the brown camo though.