• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

5 Juliet Jewels and 1 Romeo MJ

Those all look great, particularly the Romeo's! Those are the lowest serials I think I've seen. (other than mine, ;))

That is a really cool display too, great presentation. As you've discovered, collecting x-metals is a slippery slope and your wallet will never be the same.

Those all look great, particularly the Romeo's! Those are the lowest serials I think I've seen. (other than mine, ;))

That is a really cool display too, great presentation. As you've discovered, collecting x-metals is a slippery slope and your wallet will never be the same.

Must be a Florida thing. Guy I bought it from lived in Seminole (or Palm Harbor, can't recall exactly)...I've over here in St. Pete. What's your serial # on the R1? I just stumbled upon the R1 on ebay a month ago, I would of bought any serial # but turns out it was low, lucky me. I was never shooting for the lowest serial on the R1 or 24K, I just wanted to complete my collection of my favorite Juliets and R1 (MJ) asap.

Must be a Florida thing. Guy I bought it from lived in Seminole (or Palm Harbor, can't recall exactly)...I've over here in St. Pete. What's your serial # on the R1? I just stumbled upon the R1 on ebay a month ago, I would of bought any serial # but turns out it was low, lucky me. I was never shooting for the lowest serial on the R1 or 24K, I just wanted to complete my collection of my favorite Juliets and R1 (MJ) asap.

My R1 are #0190, though I bought them off the head of an Oakley rep back in Ohio, in 1998 or so. I didn't fully grasp their importance for a few years and had been wearing them daily, but they don't get too much use now. Getting one less than #1000 is pretty tough I think, I can't say I've noticed many out there over the years.