• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading (5) Pairs Of Red Re-release B-1B Grips For Fall Out Fuel Cell / Cash

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Like the title says, I will trade all (5) remaining pairs of red re-released B-1B grips for the Fallout Collection Fuel Cell. Whether this is a fair enough trade right now or when they eventually become discounted, I'm putting up this offer now and will stand behind it. We can all agree that the $650 asking price for them is exorbitant and when it re-enters the stratosphere, trading (5) pairs of grips will be certainly reasonable for trade. If you have them now and got them discounted, then you already know this is a good trade.

I also will trade for cash, but I'm not assigning a price to the grips even though I have been getting $100 per set on eBay for them, I would much rather hold them for trade bait then sell them off outright - these are the remaining pairs from the 14 my friend and I have accumulated, the rest being sold on eBay, so with these, I would prefer to trade instead of sell. I have also listed a negotiable amount of grips for trade in order to get a pair of Tron 3D glasses in addition to trading my Transformer 3D's, but you can see the details of that in the other thread, I won't discuss that here.

2014-08-08 08.15.23-1.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
GLWT

Some people reacted to this post.