• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

50% Off Oakley Accessories

Lamsouth

Oakley Beginner
Atlanta
I just bought a pair of sunglasses at the Oakley store today. The manager told me that for the next 5 days, if customer's make a $25 purchase, they can pick up accessories at 50% off, which includes their backpacks. The sale started today. Should be good at all the Oakley stores.

Just called my local O Store to confirm this and yes this promotion is legit and yes the Kitchen Sink is included in the promotion, going to my local O Store now

This was going on 2 weeks ago when I was in Vegas. Includes lenses too. Bought a pair of set of Fast Jackets for $65 and some Transitions at 1/2 price.

Just called my local O Store to confirm this and yes this promotion is legit and yes the Kitchen Sink is included in the promotion, going to my local O Store now

The promo does not include Backpacks/ luggage to the best of my knowledge. I think the associate you spoke with was misinformed

Backpacks fall into the category of apparel/accessories So I believe that they will fall into that sale category.

The promo does not include Backpacks/ luggage to the best of my knowledge. I think the associate you spoke with was misinformed
The backpacks are included, yes the signs in the store says no but they are included in the deal, as long as you buy $25 worth of anything except accessories then you get the discount, check my 33rd buy thread in the Recent Buys section....

Latest Posts

Back