• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

50% Off Oakley Accessories

I did some shopping today as well. Bought a T-Shirt and got a Factory Snapback for 50% off. I already have a few backpacks.

This was a sweet promo though, glad to see you guys got some nice gear!

Thanks for the heads-up. I bought 3 cases for my sunglasses and new lenses for my Straight Jackets. I even got a discount on a watch (Fuse Box). I considered buy a book bag but couldn't decide on which one. Do they have sales like this often?

My Vault wouldn't let me do lenses at half off. It was spend $50 get 50% off an accessory. I got a bathroom sink backpack for $75.

Do you remember "bounce back" coupons at the vault? they had them around black Friday and Christmas? Its usually spend $50 or $100 and get a $10 gift card for next month. I believe they are coming back soon as the next vault promo. I could be wrong though haha

The person gave me their employee discount but said they couldn't give me the receipt. I found it strange but I paid for it with my debit card so I didn't think it could be theft on the employee's behalf. It wasn't until I got home that I wondered if the employee was stealing. He could have loaded a gift card and charged me $350+. I feel guilty and wondered if the story sounds as strange as it does to me. What would you do? I don't want to get anyone fired for giving me their discount but I don't want to promote theft. What would you guys do?

What kind of discount did you get? If it's anything above 20% off then the employee could be in a lot of trouble. They are not supposed to give their employee purchase discounts to customers, which is what it sounds like he did since you didn't get a receipt.

I would call that store and speak to THE store manager (not the manager on duty, there's a difference) because if you didn't get a receipt the employee in question could be doing who knows what. I understand you don't want to get anyone in trouble but if he was doing something he shouldn't be doing then that is their choice.

What kind of discount did you get? If it's anything above 20% off then the employee could be in a lot of trouble. They are not supposed to give their employee purchase discounts to customers, which is what it sounds like he did since you didn't get a receipt.

I would call that store and speak to THE store manager (not the manager on duty, there's a difference) because if you didn't get a receipt the employee in question could be doing who knows what. I understand you don't want to get anyone in trouble but if he was doing something he shouldn't be doing then that is their choice.
How much would an Oakley Store Assistant Manager be allowed by company rules to buy a Stealth Fuse Box ($995) for their own personal use? If you say less than 50%, then I know what I need to do.

Oakley employees receive a discount higher than 50%.

IMO I would be concerned if I bought a watch and didn't get a receipt. But if you got a good deal and are fine with it then that's your choice.

No it did not. The 50% deal only applied to accessories like hats, belts, backpacks, lanyards, water bottles, etc.

Hard goods were not included as part of the deal. If watches were included you'd be seeing a ton of recently purchased watch threads. :lol:

Who knows, maybe the person in question didn't know that stuff wasn't included. Which then in that case there will be a red flag on their end at some point and they will catch it. If you received 50% off you might be better off not calling but there's nothing they can do now. Still, I'd be wary of not getting a receipt.

Back