• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6,000 posts: Bio and 'State of the Rustpot' address.

Congradulations! And what a great short bio! It's nice to get to know other members on a more personal level. Good luck moving the collection along :)

Curmudgeon is such a great word. Even better as an adjective. Curmudgeonly.

Nice post Rust. And, on a personal level, it's you I have to think for finding the forum in the first place, or rather, a post you had just made on the New Frogskins (a model rarely talked about on the forum and hardly at all ever anywhere else). Of course, that also means you are indirectly responsible for the cost of 32 pairs of Juliets!! Sorry that I wasn't ready to part with the white/blue Frogs but as you're looking to get out of the New Frog game now, that was all for the best - I'll probably never wear them again, but I still want them in the collection. My first really... if not rare, then certainly difficult to find pair of Oakleys.

Here's to the next 6000 posts!

WOW and Congrats to your #6.000

thank you for the great post Rustpot and for sharing your experience with your addiction.

Yup congrats on the milestone! I always love hearing how people got into Oakley and the history of their journey. Also thanks for the Tens :). They are well worn and taken care of. ;)

Congrats on the 6000. I always try to sit down and fully read your posts as I enjoy your perspective on things. Here is to another 6000 posts and beard awesomeness! :drinks:

Congratulations on the post milestone. You are an awesome member here. Thank you for taking the time to explain your oakley story.

Congrats on the 6000+ posts, @Rustpot! Always dropping knowledge while being a curmudgeon. Well, gotta take the good with the bad lol

Congrats on 6k @Rustpot! I enjoyed reading your bio, and of course how your Oakley collecting has evolved over the years. You've had your hands on a lot of pairs. By the way, I am wearing the Mars Crater you sold me in my avatar :drinks:.

Back