• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6 Base Badman

oh sweet. thanks! i looked but didnt see the "Asian fit" ones until i searched for the model #.

i wonder if stores will get them so i can try before i buy...

Maybe Im an idiot (which is possibe) but I cant tell what sort of face an "Asian fit" works better for. I always assumed it was a wider pair, among some other small changes to the nose area. Am I wrong?

Maybe Im an idiot (which is possibe) but I cant tell what sort of face an "Asian fit" works better for. I always assumed it was a wider pair, among some other small changes to the nose area. Am I wrong?
It actually depends on the frame but usually the nosebombs are more raised at the nosebridge and/or the nosebridge is narrower. Also, depending on the frame, sometimes the curvature is flatter and is at times wider at the temples.

It actually depends on the frame but usually the nosebombs are more raised at the nosebridge and/or the nosebridge is narrower. Also, depending on the frame, sometimes the curvature is flatter and is at times wider at the temples.

So if someone has a more narrow face, Asian fit would not likely be the way to go. Correct?

So if someone has a more narrow face, Asian fit would not likely be the way to go. Correct?
I would say no unless the specific area that your face is narrow in is at the nosebridge area. If you have a generally narrow face, then Asian fit may or may not be the right fit for you.

Latest Posts

Back