• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

6 Hand Stainless Steel Holeshot

Very sweet jive. Although I do perfer the rubberized bands over the stainless ones. This one does look classy though. I always thought Oakley watches were automatic not battery powered. I thought for the money the sell them at they would be automatic. That kind of made me a little mad as I perfer automatic movement.

Very sweet jive. Although I do perfer the rubberized bands over the stainless ones. This one does look classy though. I always thought Oakley watches were automatic not battery powered. I thought for the money the sell them at they would be automatic. That kind of made me a little mad as I perfer automatic movement.

Agreed I prefer automatic movement as well. Watches priced this high should not be quartz which is why I will never pay retail for an Oakley watch. Can't turn down such a good deal though!

did you have to remove any of the bands to adjust to your wrist size? Did you do it yourself or took it to jewlery shop or?

Im probably the same lol. Thanks for your reply. I'm still waiting for him to get back.. I have yet to meet up with him and get one =(

Agreed I prefer automatic movement as well. Watches priced this high should not be quartz which is why I will never pay retail for an Oakley watch. Can't turn down such a good deal though!

Do you know a place you can get them cheaper or do you just find them? I'm not really in the market for one right nowim just curious to know your secret ;)

Do you know a place you can get them cheaper or do you just find them? I'm not really in the market for one right nowim just curious to know your secret ;)

Are you asking about holeshots? If so Dan (juarez5714) sells authentic O watches here in the misc. marketplace for really cheap. He has new deals weekly so keep an eye out on that forum. He sells these for $200, while they retail at $725.00.

Back