1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Quantity 8 - 4 Sold at cost + tax, & shipping to 3 forum members and friends.
    1 traded for a Juliet Plasma with a forum member and also a friend of mine.
    1 traded for BNIB XS Plasma/Ice with a non forum member.

In the end after all the bickering by some, I made 2 good trades with them, didn't make any money out of any the Robots, and most important 5 friends and forum members, who couldn't get them because of their location, got them. Out of those 5, 2 went to the UK.

O74 & 077 are staying with me (for now)

It pays to be respectful of others

Last edited by a moderator: 12/6/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    LAST UPDATE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Just got my robot from MSTech. Very happy since I wanted a number consistent with another piece I had. Totally fair and the communication was awesome. I bought one online and his was shipped better than Oakley. First rate in my opinion. Thanks for working me a good deal for a robot I would never have been able to get if not for your group! Cheers. :)

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

Thx bro. I'm glad you got it. I look forward to many more good transactions in the future. Excellent forum member to deal with for sure.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    We just made a deal for 074. @MSTech is an awesome member to deal with.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thx @Aggie07 . #74 is on it's way. 3 deals in as many weeks. Awesome transactions and great to deal with too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.