• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

60 Minutes... Luxottica?

They already had pulled Oakley from SGH stores in the past...Lux is the dirtiest of the dirty in the biz game for retail eyewear...

Ooops that was a typo!!!!!!!
Yeah, you had me spinning there for a minute. LOL

I think this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, to be perfectly honest. What's unfortunate is that I dunno how I'm going to go forward knowing this information.

For every replacement lens I buy, I'm feeding Lux. I've pretty much given up on anything O Matter related so at least I don't plan on buying those. X-Metals are discontinued so they're pretty much not getting money from me on the frames there. The only way they're going to get money is through replacement lenses and for that I dunno how I can avoid feeding Lux.

Yeah, you had me spinning there for a minute. LOL

I think this has left a very bad taste in my mouth, to be perfectly honest. What's unfortunate is that I dunno how I'm going to go forward knowing this information.

For every replacement lens I buy, I'm feeding Lux. I've pretty much given up on anything O Matter related so at least I don't plan on buying those. X-Metals are discontinued so they're pretty much not getting money from me on the frames there. The only way they're going to get money is through replacement lenses and for that I dunno how I can avoid feeding Lux.
what exactly is the reason the X Metal plant was closed? I haven't really followed up on it, but I have heard some nonsense that just doesn't add up...

Back