• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

65% Off Code For Oakley.com

Back from vacation and come home to a beautiful sight!!!!! Thank you to DOOWUTCHYALIKE for the chance to use this. I hooked up a friend of mine with a pair of the Ferrari Fuel Cell's. I got 2 Ferrari Fuel Cells, 2 belt buckles, 1 Ferrari Style Switch, 1 Heritage Racing Jacket, 1 new style Infintie Hero Fuel Cell,and a B1B Iphone 5 case. All for drum roll please 370.00 (total tax and shipping)
View attachment 57162
View attachment 57163
Congrats on the pickups for so cheap! I wish I had that discount for that new polished blue faced MM! That would make me a happy man.

I hope all of us who was able to read about this thread would be given a piece of what is left of $1,000..maybe reggavegga can also share his blessing..just wishful thinking..
Unfortunately, the code is a one time use. It's 65% off up to $1000 for a single transaction. So even if you buy just a lanyard and checkout, that's it.

so reggavegga used an0ther code to what doowutchyalike used?did he say he already bought ferrari CB with it?th0ught doowutchyalike passed to reggavegga what was left..

so reggavegga used an0ther code to what doowutchyalike used?did he say he already bought ferrari CB with it?th0ught doowutchyalike passed to reggavegga what was left..
He may have had another code from earlier this year. You can get one every quarter and typically they don't expire until December 31 but everyone with an omatter account received an e-mail with a code April 14 saying this latest code needed to be used by May 23 because they were working on updating the site. doowutchyalike probably didn't have the funds to you the entire code by the end of May 23 so he decided to be generous and just let someone else use it. That's my guess.

He may have had another code from earlier this year. You can get one every quarter and typically they don't expire until December 31 but everyone with an omatter account received an e-mail with a code April 14 saying this latest code needed to be used by May 23 because they were working on updating the site. doowutchyalike probably didn't have the funds to you the entire code by the end of May 23 so he decided to be generous and just let someone else use it. That's my guess.
Exactly!

Back