1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. xci6

xci6 Oakley Beginner

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Sounds interesting!! Do you have a name for the other one as well? :-D

3. Addicted2O

Addicted2O Oakley Beginner

It's going to be an automatic gearbox. And the price is going to be more. That's the only difference

4. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

fuse box is not the automatic gearbox. the automatic gear box is called just that...automatic gearbox. the transfer case is like the gearbox only slanted and with the "nub" at the 10 oclock position instead of the 3. hard to describe. the fuse box is something entirely different. hard to describe it but it has a odd shape and three buttons on the side. it looks pretty good.

5. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Can any of you maybe post pics, or provide SKUs? :D I'm excited for the Auto Gearbox! Do you know the price range?

6. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

$1895 for the automatic gearbox....sku is 26-303. $900-1000 for the fusebox. $525-625 for the transfer case.

7. Addicted2O

8. Addicted2O

Xc pm sent

9. TOWSNBN

TOWSNBN Oakley Beginner

yea it would be wise to play it safe. it should not be problem tho. dealers got the 2012 catalog a month back and the transfer case and fusebox were both in there.

10. sander

sander Oakley Enthusiast

Wonder why my store hasn't gotten the 2012 catalog yet.. Have to talk to my rep about that.. So excited for the Auto Gearbox, though.. Even though I just ordered the Titanium Gearbox, I'm going to have to save up for that one as well.. In the system it says the Auto Gearbox is a stealth model.. Wonder if it's the same color combo as the regular stealth gearbox...